The popular Mini Advance incubator has been joined by a larger brother the Maxi II Advance. Perfect for those new to incubation it provides the convenience of automatic turning with the reassurance of digital alarms and count-down to hatch day.
The Maxi II Advance is menu driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your specie and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water. Ideal for learners, hobbyists and teachers wanting to hatch a dozen eggs in the classroom.
This 14 egg incubator offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 14 egg capacity (40 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5°C) but fully adjustable
- High and low temperature alarms including the new room temperature alarm
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays with new convenient external water top-up; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with autoturn stop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
- 3-year warranty
Maximum egg capacities (approximate):
- Quail 40
- Pheasant 40
- Hen 14
- Duck 14
- Additional Information
SKU BMACA Weight (lb) 10.0000 Capacity 14 egg capacity (40 small eggs with optional insert) Condition New Dimensions 13" x 13" x 8" Circulated Air Yes Material Plastic Sanitation Liner Built-In Style Tabletop Thermostat Type Digital Electronic Voltage All (12V DC, through 240V AC) Watts 24-40 Window Size Full
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo Questions
You may also be interested in the following product(s)