The popular Mini Advance incubator has been joined by a larger brother the Maxi II Advance. Perfect for those new to incubation it provides the convenience of automatic turning with the reassurance of digital alarms and count-down to hatch day.
The Maxi II Advance is menu driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your specie and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water. Ideal for learners, hobbyists and teachers wanting to hatch a dozen eggs in the classroom.
This 14 egg incubator offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 14 egg capacity (40 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5°C) but fully adjustable
- High and low temperature alarms including the new room temperature alarm
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays with new convenient external water top-up; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with autoturn stop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
- 3-year warranty
Maximum egg capacities (approximate):
- Quail 40
- Pheasant 40
- Hen 14
- Duck 14
Incu-Bright Egg Candler
The Incu-Bright was designed with ease of use and affordability in mind. 6 ULTRA-BRIGHT, super cool LED lights illuminate your eggs for easy viewing without cooking them. The soft rubber and plastic edges protect your eggs from damage and create a tight seal around the egg. The Incu-Bright is brighter & easier to use than the HovaBator Cool-Lite Egg Candler.
Feeder & Waterer Kit
The Incubator Warehouse.com feeder and waterer kit provides you with the essential supplies to feed and water your new birds after they hatch.
- 2 - Mason jar waterers
- 2 - Plastic screw-on jars
- 1 - Pack of Waterer Stones (Reflective Color attracts birds & Prevents Drowning)
- 1 - 20" durable flip-top feeder
- 1 - Pack of high protien starter food (Bird Feed not included for Shipments outside of US & Canada)
- 1 - Set of feeding instructions for birds
- Additional Information
SKU BMAP Weight (lb) 10.0000 Capacity 14 egg capacity (40 small eggs with optional insert) Condition New Dimensions 13" x 13" x 8" Circulated Air Yes Material Plastic Sanitation Liner Built-In Style Tabletop Thermostat Type Digital Electronic Voltage All (12V DC, through 240V AC) Watts 24-40 Window Size Full
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo Questions
You may also be interested in the following product(s)