The Ovation 28 Advance is a sophisticated, high performance incubator ideal for a wide range of species and applications. The high accuracy digital readout of humidity and comprehensive alarms help ensure high hatch rates.
A simple and highly accurate menu driven digital control system gives:
- Digital display of temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature control in °F or °C fully factory calibrated
- High and low incubator and room temperature alarms
- Programmable automatic egg turning
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air flow with Induced Dual Airflow system
- Ventilation control
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Robust hygienic ABS construction with Biomaster™antimicrobial plastics
- 28 hen eggs capacity with standard egg carriers provided but suitable for a wide range of egg sizes (optional small/large egg carriers)
- Easy water top-up with level indicator
- 3-year warranty
- Quail: 48
- Pheasant: 48
- Hen: 28
- Duck: 28
- Goose: 0
Humidity and ventilation
Air is circulated by a long life computer grade fan which, coupled with the unique grill with optimised air diffuser leads to extremely even air temperature throughout the egg chamber. Fresh air is controlled with a vent slider and humidity is provided by water in two reservoirs in the base.
To accommodate eggs of different sizes the Octagon® 20 Advance’s removable egg tray is supplied with dividers which the user can position to suit their eggs and so maximise the number of eggs that can be held. Eggs from as small as finches to as large as geese can be incubated and a guide to the numbers of a range of popular species which will fit is given in the specification table. Eggs are turned during incubation as the whole incubator is rocked from side to side – hence the octagonal cabinet ends. The Autoturn Cradle turns the eggs hourly but this can be done manually twice daily.
Cooling is an entirely natural process as most birds will get off the nest at least once a day and leave the eggs unheated for a significant time. Recent research has also shown that hatch rates can actually increase significantly as a result of cooling. For this reason Brinsea® have now incorporated a cooling option in all their Advance models of egg incubators for 2012. This feature turns the incubator’s heater and low temperature alarm off for a selected period but keeps the fan running. After the cooling period is complete the incubator reverts to normal temperature and the alarm is automatically reset.
All Brinsea® egg incubators are fully guaranteed and will be repaired or replaced if a fault should arise within the guarantee period (See terms of guarantee). Brinsea® Products Ltd and their agents will not be responsible for loss of eggs in the event of failure, however caused, and the user is advised to arrange his own insurance cover where loss of power, mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses.
Incu-Bright Egg Candler
The Incu-Bright was designed with ease of use and affordability in mind. 6 ULTRA-BRIGHT, super cool LED lights illuminate your eggs for easy viewing without cooking them. The soft rubber and plastic edges protect your eggs from damage and create a tight seal around the egg. The Incu-Bright is brighter & easier to use than the HovaBator Cool-Lite Egg Candler.
Feeder & Waterer Kit
The Incubator Warehouse.com feeder and waterer kit provides you with the essential supplies to feed and water your new birds after they hatch.
- 2 - Mason jar waterers
- 2 - Plastic screw-on jars
- 1 - Pack of Waterer Stones (Reflective Color attracts birds & Prevents Drowning)
- 1 - 20" durable flip-top feeder
- 1 - Pack of high protien starter food (Bird Feed not included for Shipments outside of US & Canada)
- 1 - Set of feeding instructions for birds
Our Brooder Kit is designed to be simple to set up and simple to use. With the Brooder Kit and our Feeder/Waterer Kit you will have everything you need to take care of your flock of birds.
- 1 - Adjustable Tripod Heater Stand
- 1 - 250W Brooder Lamp (Not included for shipments outside of USA & Canada)
- 1 - 250W InfaRed Heat Lamp/Bulb (Not included for shipments outside of USA & Canada)
- 1 - 8 Foot Long Containment Wall (Makes 30.5" Playpen for new birds (12" Tall)
- 1 - Set of Brooding Instructions
- Additional Information
SKU B28U Weight (lb) 8.0000 Capacity Quail - 48, Pheasant - 48, Hen - 28, Duck - 28, Goose - 0 Condition New Dimensions 20" x 16" x 10" Circulated Air Yes Material Plastic Sanitation Liner Built-In Style Tabletop Thermostat Type Digital Electronic Voltage North America (110/120 Volt AC) Watts 45 Window Size Full
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo Questions