AutoCoop Chicken Coop Door Kits
The AutoCoop door kit was designed to help keep your flock safe from predators. Designed especially for chicken coops. The chicken coop door is depicted as vertical, however, if desired, the door will work horizontally as well.
Each Kit contains:
1.) 2 rails (anodized aluminum channel rail), each is 24” long
2.) Sliding door (high strength, weather-proof fiberglass with ultra-smooth finish), 13” x 10”.
3.) AutoCoop Heavy Duty Motor (sized for this specific door configuration), 300mm stroke
4.) Mounting hardware
5.) Power supply (12VDC)
AutoCoop Automatic Door Controller with timer
With this automatic timer you can set the time you'd like the coop door to open/close each day.
Please note: If a controller is NOT selected for the AutoCoop Kit the buyer is responsible for determining how to activate the actuator. For example, whether to use a manual switch, timers, power relay, etc. The device used to operate the door must be able to switch the polarity to the actuator to open and close it. There are many ideas online showing how to do this.
Red Wall Panel not included
- Additional Information
SKU DOOR1 Weight (lb) N/A Capacity No Condition New Dimensions No Material No Style No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- GREAT PRODUCT
THIS THING IS GREAT. VERY EASY TO INSTALL. WORKS GREAT. NO MORE GETTING UP TO LET THE OUT. MY WIFE LOVES. BEST PURCHASE I'VE MADE IN AWHILE. THANK YOU INCUBWH.
Price Value Quality
- Product Questions
- Can this door be mounted on exterior of Coop? Does it operate on 12 volt power?
- Does the timer have a backup battery inside it?
- Do you make a taller and wider door?
- What voltage does this take?
- The door opener has the time on it, but I can't get any of the programming buttons to work.
- Can you program the actuator to open to a distance other than 100% open?
- What happens if a chicken stands in the door and won't move?