Watts(per linear foot)
- 6 Different Sizes available (3 inch, 4 inch, 7 inch, 11 inch, 28cm (220V), & 21 inch)
- Ultra thin at just 0.012" thick!
- Permanently sealed in a durable, tough flexible plastic coating so it can be used in many different heating applications
- We offer electrical clips and insulators, dimmer cords (150 Watt Max for 110V & 300 Watt Max for 220V), and power cords as optional accessories (see links above to purchase these items), pricing is already set for combined shipping, no additional discounts available
- Versatile! This tape can be cut to ANY length so you can heat a small space or a large area
- Wattage is different for each width
Maximum continuous length
(you can buy more just break into 2 pieces)
28 cm (220V)
- This is an AC application, requiring a 110v input (except the 28cm version is ONLY 220/240V)
- Note: it is recommended that if need to control the temperature to a specific range, that you use a thermostat or rheostat to control the temperature
- Note: You will need a wire cord to plug this into a wall outlet along with attachment clips and protective insulation to protect users from live wires (see our other listings for attachment clips and cord)
- Additional Information
SKU FLEX-WATT Cord Type No Condition New Country of Origin No Dimensions No Material No Model Flex Watt Style No Voltage No Battery No Capacity No Watts No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Like it very much, but need something different for my incubator
I like this very much. 1 foot of the 11" wasn't quite enough to hat my mini-fridge DIY incubator, plus it took up tons of space. I'm switching to a different kind of heating - for my circumstance. I still would recommend this is you have a slightly larger space or a much smaller space you're heating. Or if you're using it for reptiles. My gecko would love it. It was also super easy to connect with the video they provide.
Value Quality Price
- Product Questions
- How do you connect the power leads to Flex Watt heat tape?
- I got my heat tape but it came without plugs why? And how do i get it with plug ends?
- If you buy a 12' roll can you cut the length?