Removing the hatching tray allowed us to space the trays further apart and have them turn to a steeper angle. The No. 1500 is exempt from use as a hatcher allowing it to avoid the mess associated with hatches and remain clean. This incubator only has to maintain one humidity setting making it easier on the eggs and easier to operate. The “PROFESSIONAL” is designed to be used with the No. 1550 HATCHER. We recommend purchasing the two together. Up to three No 1500’s can be used with one hatcher for a weekly production of chicks from a laying flock. The No. 1500 incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature.
- 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts
- TUV Listed
- This incubator includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat
- 3 turning racks
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet
- Total Capacity with plastic trays (sold separately): 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu. Actual capacity may depend on egg size.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
PLASTIC EGG TRAYS SOLD SEPARATELY 1243 (Quail), 1245 (Pheasant), 1246 (Chicken), 1248 (Duck/Turkey)
- Additional Information
SKU 1500 Weight (lb) 90.0000 Capacity 1368 Quail (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 Pheasant, 270 Chicken, 198 Turkey/Duck, and 36-45 larger eggs (Goose, Peafowl, Emu) Condition New Country of Origin USA Dimensions 16" W X 32" H X 31" D Circulated Air Yes Material Multiple Model 1500 Sanitation Liner N/A Style Cabinet Thermostat Type Electronic Voltage North America (110/120 Volt AC) Watts 325 Watts Window Size As Shown
- Product Questions
- What type of materal is the cabinets of the incubators made of on the new models?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)