The 1550 HATCHER incubator is designed to allow for the best hatching conditions. Unlike setting incubators, hatchers usually operate at slightly different temperature and humidity settings to obtain optimum hatch. With five hatching drawers the 1550 Hatcher will hold the complete setting of the 1500 incubator. For expanding operations the 1550 can be matched with up to three 1500 incubators. The 1550 can be used to set eggs, but each egg will have to be turned by hand. For small chicks such as quail, each hatching tray comes with a tray cover except for the bottom drawer. The No. 1550 HATCHER incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature.
- 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts
- TUV Listed Hatcher includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center
- 5 hatching trays
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet
- 4 hatching tray covers
- Total capacity approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
- Additional Information
SKU HATC Weight (lb) 90.0000 Capacity Total capacity approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs Condition New Dimensions 16" W X 32" H X 31" D Circulated Air Yes Material Multiple Sanitation Liner No Style Cabinet Thermostat Type Electronic Voltage North America (110/120 Volt AC) Watts 325 Watts Window Size As Shown
- Product Questions
- What type of material are the GQF Sportsman cabinet incubators made of?
- What are the inner dimensions? Are there temperature settings and can temperatures be adjusted?