Hova Bator Preset Genesis 1588 Incubator (Model 1588)
The Genesis 1588 HAS just been upgraded for 2012 and we have them IN-STOCK the new model includes a digital control center that displays both temperature and humidity.
The Genesis Hova-Bator is pre-set for bird eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water and eggs. Nothing to set up or adjust. This circulated air Hova-Bator comes with a thermometer, plastic bottom liner, and is pre-set to 99. F (38 C). Like all incubators, the 1588 requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Being pre-set, this incubator delivers consistently good hatches.
- Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts
- 12 Volt system is safe and TUV listed
- Although it is pre-set to 99 F, the thermostat can be adjusted. The 1588 can be set as low as 80 F. for use with reptiles
- Soft-Air fan technology provides needed oxygen and refreshes air without forcing air directly on the eggs.
- Automatic Turners available for poultry and game bird eggs
- Includes a 12V DC power converter for both 110V AC and 220/240V AC (Works Internationally!!!!!)
- Dimensions 18' x 18' x 9 1/2'
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 large duck or chicken eggs or 140 quail eggs
- 12 Volt DC power supply (included)
- Includes thermometer, liner and instructions
Hova Bator Egg Turner (Model 1611)
This egg turner will automatically turn the eggs 6 times per day and comes complete with universal/Chicken sized rails that will hold 41 eggs (Can hold 41 of any size egg from Quail to Duck) . It's easy to clean and dishwasher safe. This combination of incubator and turner will provide you with a great all around incubator for hatching your eggs. This is a 110V version, purchase the voltage convsion option to have the egg turner motor changed for 220/240V use.
|Optional Egg Turner Motor Voltage Conversion (Select above)|
Convert Egg Turner Motor to 220/240 Volt
|Dimensions||20" x 20" x 10"|
|Material||Styrofoam, Plastic, Aluminum|
|Window Size||12" x 12"|