Hova Bator Preset Genesis 1588 Incubator (Model 1588)
The Genesis 1588 includes a digital control center that displays both temperature and humidity.
The Genesis Hova-Bator is pre-set for bird eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water and eggs. Nothing to set up or adjust. This circulated air Hova-Bator comes with a thermometer, plastic bottom liner, and is pre-set to 99. F (38 C). Like all incubators, the 1588 requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Being pre-set, this incubator delivers consistently good hatches.
- Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts
- 12 Volt system is safe and TUV listed
- Although it is pre-set to 99 F, the thermostat can be adjusted. The 1588 can be set as low as 80 F. for use with reptiles
- Soft-Air fan technology provides needed oxygen and refreshes air without forcing air directly on the eggs.
- Automatic Turners available for poultry and game bird eggs
- Includes a 12V DC power converter for both 110V AC and 220/240V AC (Works Internationally!!!!!)
- Dimensions 18' x 18' x 9 1/2'
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 large duck or chicken eggs or 140 quail eggs
- 12 Volt DC power supply (included)
- Includes thermometer, liner and instructions
IncuTurn™ Automatic Egg Turner for HovaBator Egg Incubators
The IncuTurn™ for HovaBator has been carefully engineered and tested and will fit all current HovaBator desktop incubators**. The universal egg tray holds any size egg, saving you from purchasing expensive egg racks for different egg sizes. The automatic egg turner gently rolls the eggs six times per day, which prevents the yolk from settling while exercising the embryo. This rolling action is very similar to how eggs are turned in nature. The universal egg tray can hold 42 Chicken*, 70 Quail*, or 28 Goose eggs*. Installing the IncuTurn™ for HovaBator is a breeze, simply slide the motor clip over the edge of the incubator and attach the turning tray and you’re ready to start incubating. This product is a direct replacement for all HovaBator Egg Turners (including models 1611 & 1610). Guaranteed to outperform the HovaBator Egg Turners*. This is a 110V version, purchase the voltage converter for 220/240V use.
*Guarantee covered by IncubatorWarehouse.com's 1 Year Hassle Free GuaranteeIncuBright Egg CandlerOne of the most exciting parts of incubating eggs is being able to watch the embryo progress during the various development stages. The Incu-Bright™ egg candler makes this joy possible by providing an easy and effective way to candle your eggs. It was designed specifically for candling eggs while keeping affordability in mind. The IncuBright uses the latest in LED light technology, having one super bright CREE bulb the IncuBright illuminates your eggs for easy viewing, even with dark or large eggs. The Incu-Bright™ has the only universal silicone rubber egg protector ring that lets you candle any size egg. The IncuBright is cordless making it easy use (batteries included).
Optional Upgrade (Select above) Picture Upgrade Price Description $119
HumidiKit™ Automatic Humidity Management System
- Automatic and accurate humidity control
- Programmable digital hygrostat
- Humidifier delivers instant humidity
- Provides fresh air for eggs
- 1 Liter capacity (distilled water recommended)
- Typically only needs to be filled once a week (tabletop incubators)
- Easy to install
- Expandable tubing extends to 30"
- Compatible with most incubators
- Additional Information
SKU HB1588D Weight (lb) N/A Capacity 41-120 Condition New Dimensions 20" x 20" x 10" Circulated Air Yes Material Styrofoam, Plastic, Aluminum Sanitation Liner Yes Style Tabletop Thermostat Type Bi-metal Voltage No Watts No Window Size 12" x 12"
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Easy use and excellent results for Novice bird keeper
Love our Genesis 1588 with the circulated air, easy temperature adjustments, and humidity and temperature readings!
Last year was our first year with birds of any kind, and we incubated eggs and ended up with a nice flock of Guinea fowl. Incubating their eggs this year and could not be happier with the Genesis 1588 and the automatic egg turner combination we got from the Incubator Warehouse!
Also can't say enough about the great service we got: as Newbies, we had lots of questions and made several phone calls to Incubator Warehouse for help. Always got promt and friendly answers when we needed them most.
Thank you for great service and a nice product that is easy to use and has given us lots of joy!
Quality Price Value
- The genesis is awesome and candler is hands-down BETTER!
I want to thank you for your service. Your responsiveness, willingness to price match, and ability to answer my queries is greatly appreciated.
I also wanted to let you know that your candler is hands down better than my led flashlight and box. The curve of the light allows for a better seal on egg which in turn improves visibility. And yes, e candler allows you to see inside even a maran egg. I greatly appreciate it.
And the genesis is awesome...held steady temp throughout incubation and hatch and was easy to clean. Love it!
Value Quality Price
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo Questions