FLEW WATT heat tape - an easy and effective way to heat your incubator or warm spot in your reptile cage
Flex Watt is dependable, cost effectivene and easy to use!
We will be getting more of this, so if the available quantity is keeping you from purchasing this, please email us and we can expedite our next shipment in.
Features and details:
- 11" wide
- Ultra thin at just 0.012" thick!
- Permanently sealed in a durable, tough flexible plastic coating so it can be used in many different heating applications
- Versatile! This tape can be cut to ANY length so you can heat a small space or a large area
- Each 12" length will use 20 watts of power
- This is an AC application, requiring a 110v input. To use this with 220V/240V power input, you will need a step-down transformer.
- Note: it is highly recommended that you use a thermostat or rheostat (dimmer) to control the power going into the heat tape. This will regulate the temperature. Please see our other listings for options.
- Flex Watt is designed for getting an area warm, NOT for getting it hot.
- You will need a wire cord to plug this into a wall outlet along with attachment clips and protective insulation to protect users from live wires (see our other items for attachment clips, insulation and wire cords).
- 11" wide
- Additional Information
SKU 1066 Weight (lb) 0.0625 Condition New Country of Origin USA Dimensions 11" Wide x up to 24 feet Circulated Air N/A Material Laminated Heating Element Model FlexWatt Style Thin Film Heating Element Voltage No Battery No Capacity No Sanitation Liner No Thermostat Type No Window Size No Watts 20 Watts per foot
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Keep up the good work!!!
I'm satisfied with the purchase and transaction. Keep up the good work!!!
Price Value Quality
- Product Questions
- How do you connect the power leads to Flex Watt heat tape?