Ova-Easy 190 Advance Series II Cabinet Incubator
The OVA-Easy 190 Advance Series II incubator features:
- Factory assembled - ready right out of the box
- Digital display of temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature control in °F or °C fully factory calibrated
- High and low temperature alarms
- NEW high and low room temperature alarms
- NEW Cooling feature
- Programmable automatic egg turning - 30 to 180 minute intervals
- NEW single button press to level the shelves for easy tray access
- High performance, flexible incubator with integral hatcher.
- Large capacity: 192 maximum hens eggs including the 48 integral hatching tray (156 with universal trays supplied)
- Suitable for a wide range of egg sizes
- Clear, double-glazed observation door
- Sturdy metal frame, energy efficient, insulated cabinet
- Unique ‘laminar airflow’ to eliminate cold spots.
- 2 year warranty
- INCLUDED FREE set of 3 universal egg trays with adjustable dividers to accommodate a wide range of egg sizes simultaneously Plus 1 covered hatching tray to prevent hatchlings from escaping. A $90 value included absolutely free.
Like its larger brothers, the OVA-Easy 190 Advance Series II egg incubator is designed to offer the best possible performance at very reasonable price. Each aspect of the incubator design has been reviewed with this objective in mind to ensure that no other egg incubator available can give you so many healthy chicks for so little money.
The Ova-easy 190 Series II egg incubator like all models in the Brinsea® Ova-Easy cabinet incubator range is fitted with Brinsea’s proven Advance fully digital control system which is both accurate and easy to use. Incubation temperature (in °C or °F) and humidity are continuously displayed along with temperature alarm and egg turning status.