Hova-Bator 2370 Circulated Air Incubator with Electronic Thermostat
- Accurate Electronic Thermostat
- Circulated Air Incubator provides consistent temperature
- Durable Styrofoam provides excellent insulation
- Digital, Bright, Easy-to-Read Display
- Display Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Washable plastic sanitary liner for easy cleaning
- Built-in water channels for humidity control
The only similarities in the 2 are that they are both digital and shaped the same. Besides that they do not use the same components as the 2370 is meant to be a more economical digital choice.
Proper temperature and humidity levels are very important for a successful incubation. If either one of these numbers are significantly off it can ruin an entire incubator full of eggs. In this answer I will go over 6 tips for more accurate manual humidity...
This is an excellent question. If you are unable to keep the room temperature up in the room where the incubator is, you can definitely add some extra insulation. Insulation could be a blank, rag, Styrofoam, etc. As you insulate your incubator it is ...
Unfortunately, we do not do any financing for any of our products. Credit cards will be your best bet if you are hoping to pay off an order.
- HovaBator 2370 Ultimate Egg Incubator & Brooder Combo Kit
As low as $215.00
- HovaBator 2370 Premier Egg Incubator Combo Kit
As low as $175.00
- HovaBator 2370 Deluxe Egg Incubator Combo Kit
As low as $142.00
- HovaBator 2370 Advanced Egg Incubator Combo Kit
As low as $133.00
- HovaBator 2370 Basic Egg Incubator Combo Kit
As low as $124.00