Hova Bator Still/Thermal Air Incubator 1602N
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, HovaBator 1602N incubator orders are expected to ship June 2.
- Reliable wafer snap thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Washable plastic sanitary liner for easy cleaning
- Durable Styrofoam construction provides excellent insulation
- Built-in water trough for humidity control
- Two viewing windows to watch eggs as they hatch
- Includes bulb thermometer
If you’re looking for a reliable yet affordable incubator look no further than the Hovabator 1602N. This is a simple, easy-to-use incubator that won’t burn a hole in your pocket, which makes this incubator our best seller.
- The HovaBator 1602N uses THERMAL AIR FLOW. The 25 watt heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator. The thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator draws fresh air in through the bottom vent.
- The HovaBator 1602N has a removable plastic hatching liner that makes after hatch clean-up a breeze.
- This incubator is made of a durable Styrofoam making it last longer and retain heat better.
- It also includes two 4x6 inch windows on top for viewing, as well as high sidewalls to keep birds inside when the lid is removed.
- The 1602N has a time-tested, wafer thermostat which has proven to be very reliable and simple to use.
- The 1602N will hold approximately 50 Chicken/Duck size eggs or 130 Quail size eggs without an automatic egg turner.
Additional accessories can be purchased to enhance the hatch rate and over all experience. These include: an automatic egg turner, forced air fan kit, IncuTherm Plus Thermometer/Hygrometer and an Incu-Bright egg candler.
The HovaBator 1602n is the perfect incubator for anyone new to hatching eggs, or that want to save money while still getting the maximum performance out of your incubator.
As with all the products we sell the HovaBator 1602N is covered by our one year hassle-free guarantee.
Purchase today with no worries and experience the Hova-Bator 1602N incubator for yourself!
This incubator uses 110 Volt AC Power. For international customers (220/240V) please purchase the IncubatorWarehouse.com international power converter to maintain product warranty.
|Capacity||Approx. 46 Chicken, 188 Quail, 90 pheasant, 40 Turkey/Duck|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions||19" x 19" x 9"|
|Thermostat Type||Wafer Style|
|Voltage||North America (110/120 Volt AC)|
|Window Size||4" x 6"|
This listing is for the incubator only and does not include an egg turner. To see all options that include an egg turner click here.
Proper temperature and humidity levels are very important for a successful incubation. If either one of these numbers are significantly off it can ruin an entire incubator full of eggs. In this answer I will go over 6 tips for more accurate manual humidity...
This is an excellent question. If you are unable to keep the room temperature up in the room where the incubator is, you can definitely add some extra insulation. Insulation could be a blank, rag, Styrofoam, etc. As you insulate your incubator it is ...
Unfortunately, we do not do any financing for any of our products. Credit cards will be your best bet if you are hoping to pay off an order.