Hova Bator Still/Thermal Air Incubator 1602N
- Wafer thermostat & bulb thermometer for easy temp control
- Washable plastic liner for easy cleaning
- Durable styrofoam provides excellent insulation
- Built-in water trough for humidity control
- Two viewing windows for watching eggs hatch
- Purchase includes Two Year IncuCare Warranty
If you’re looking for a reliable yet affordable incubator, look no further. The Hovabator 1602N is a simple, easy-to-use incubator that is relatively low-cost. All these things combined have made this incubator a bestseller. The HovaBator 1602N is the perfect incubator for anyone new to hatching eggs or who wants to save money while still getting the maximum performance out of their incubator.
- Thermal Air Flow: The 25 watt heat tube gently warms the air inside the incubator, which flows out of the exhaust vents in the top and draws in fresh air through the bottom vent
- Removable plastic hatching liner that makes after hatch clean-up a breeze
- Durable styrofoam makes the incubator last longer and retain heat better
- Two 4x6 inch windows for easy viewing
- High sidewalls to keep birds inside when the lid is removed
- Reliable and simple to use wafer thermostat
- Holds approximately 50 chicken/duck size eggs or 130 quail size eggs without an automatic egg turner
Additional accessories can be purchased to improve your hatch rate and your overall experience, including an automatic egg turner, a forced air fan kit, an IncuTherm Plus Thermometer/Hygrometer, and an Incu-Bright egg candler.
This item, along with the majority of our products, is covered by our Two Year IncuCare Warranty. Purchase today with no worries and experience the Hova-Bator 1602N incubator for yourself.
This incubator uses 110 Volt AC Power. For international customers (220/240V) you must purchase the IncubatorWarehouse.com international power converter to maintain product warranty.
|Capacity||Approx. 46 Chicken, 188 Quail, 90 pheasant, 40 Turkey/Duck|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions||19" x 19" x 9"|
|Thermostat Type||Wafer Style|
|Voltage||North America (110/120 Volt AC)|
|Window Size||4" x 6"|
This listing is for the incubator only and does not include an egg turner. To see all options that include an egg turner click here.
Proper temperature and humidity levels are very important for a successful incubation. If either one of these numbers are significantly off it can ruin an entire incubator full of eggs. In this answer I will go over 6 tips for more accurate manual humidity...
This is an excellent question. If you are unable to keep the room temperature up in the room where the incubator is, you can definitely add some extra insulation. Insulation could be a blank, rag, Styrofoam, etc. As you insulate your incubator it is ...
Unfortunately, we do not do any financing for any of our products. Credit cards will be your best bet if you are hoping to pay off an order.