Circulated Air Fan Kit for the Little Giant Incubator (Replaces 7200)
- Buy 3 for $26.99 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for $24.99 each and save 17%
- Incubator Warehouse fan assembly
- Mounting hardware
- Full color installation instructions and installation video
- Two Year IncuCare Warranty
Did you know that at any given time, the temperature in your Little Giant still air incubator can vary by up to five degrees from top to bottom and from the center to the corners? This occurs primarily because heat rises. Unfortunately, this temperature variation can have a significant negative impact on your hatch rates.
This problem can be significantly reduced by installing a circulated air fan kit into your incubator. This fan circulates the air, which helps keep your whole incubator the same temperature. This can have a positive impact on hatch results. The more consistent air temperature also ensures that your thermostat is cycling on and off at the appropriate times, not just when the air around the thermostat heats or cools.
Putting a fan inside your incubator is a great way to increase hatch rates, but it is not just as simple as buying a PC fan or a cheap fan kit. There are a few things that you need to keep in mind:
- Too much air circulation is bad for eggs, as it will dry them out. Think about it this way: there isn’t a fan blowing on eggs in nature. The only reason that an incubator needs the fan is to keep the temperature more consistent (like in nature). Beware of cheap kits, which often use high speed fans. Almost all fans on the market are designed for cooling things, so they are made to move as much air as possible. This is not what you want.
- If your fan is too powerful it can overheat your incubator. Fans generate heat, and alternate fans are known to cook eggs.
- The direction the air flows and the positioning of the fan inside your incubator is critical to maintaining a consistent temperature throughout the incubator. Our fan kit includes simple instructions on how to do this.
Miller Manufacturing has stopped producting the 7200 fan kit, but this kit can take its place.
This item, along with the majority of our products, is covered by our Two Year IncuCare Warranty. Purchase today with no worries and experience the Little Giant Circulated Air Fan Kit for yourself.
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Dimensions||3.6" x 3.6" x 1"|
This fan kit will only work with the Little Giant 9200 still air incubator.