★ Repti-Warm Reptile & Pet Warming Heat Mat | Snake Lizard Turtle | 4 Sizes ★
Choose Custom Width & Length
NOTE: Select the size and width you need from the drop-down menus to the right of the top picture.
The Repti-Warm Heat Mat was created with ease of use in mind. Ultra-thin construction & patented heating technology makes for a more uniform heat distribution and the durability to withstand rugged reptile environments. The Repti-Warm was designed with price, durability, & usability in mind.
- Terminals & electrical connections are sealed using a high-performance self fusing sealant
- Choose your custom size
- Warms area 10-20˚+F over ambient temperature
- No heat wires or thick pad, so heat is always dissipated evenly over the whole mat
- Almost the entire surface of the mat is covered by the heat strips, creating an even heat distribution
- Moisture sealed electrical connections (Do not submerse in water)
- Power cord
- Ultra-thin Super durable construction (No Multiple Plys, just one solid extra tough mat)
- Heat Strip & power cord are both UL Listed Components
|Heat Tape Width||No|
|Heat Tape Length||No|
|Voltage||North America (110/120 Volt AC)|
Yes, you can place this underneath an acrylic tank. If your tank is sitting on a table or shelving unit you can simply place the tank on top of the heat tape. If you need to attach the heat tape to the tank we recommend using aluminum tape which can ...
The 11 inch heat tape is roughly 20 watts per foot.
Yes, the heat tape listing will tell you the price per foot by entering the quantity (feet) you need.
The 4" heat tape runs at 8 watts per linear foot.
These heat mats are water resistant so it would be OK if water gets spilled on the mat. Typcially we recommend installing the heat mat on the out side of the tank.